Have you heard about Rock Paper, the marble based material offering a radically different approach to sustainable material sourcing?
Available with both a peelable (BM579) and permanent (BM572) adhesive, this new material is made from calcium carbonate derived from marble mining waste (80%), together with up to 20% recycled high density polyethylene (mainly recycled plastic bottles).
Rock Paper enables very positive brand messaging around sustainability and gives converters a paper-like material that is tear resistant and waterproof while maintaining its ability to be recycled in the conventional recycling stream.
- Matt, soft touch, tear-resistant facestock
- Waterproof, with a paper look and feel
- Tree free and no water or bleach used during production
- Food approval for moist, non-acidic foodstuffs and fatty foodstuffs
- Can be recycled in the category 2 plastics recycle stream
Why order from Bakers?
- No high minimum order quantities.
- We slit to any width and linear is supplied in multiples of 250M
- Free standard UK next day delivery with orders over £65 (orders to be placed by 1pm)
Click the Product brands below to view the different categories and download specification sheets: